Girth Gear > Mud Pump Power End Parts > Mud Pump Spare Parts
- Alloy casting of 35CrMoPb
- Belonging to thin-wall ring forgings
- Initial forging temperature 1220℃, final forging temperature 750℃
- The precision forging temperature is 700℃
- Description: The large gear ring is one of the commonly used mechanical parts, through which the direction of force is transmitted and changed. Belonging to thin-wall ring forgings, problems such as uneven wall th
The large gear ring is one of the common mechanical parts, through which the direction of force is transmitted and changed. Belonging to thin-wall ring forgings, problems such as uneven wall thickness, folding, ellipse and the like are easy to occur in the forging process, and the forging quality can be improved by controlling the details of the forging process.
For alloy casting made of 35CrMoPb, the initial forging temperature is 1220℃, the final forging temperature is 750℃, and the precision forging temperature is 700℃.
Yinda Petroleum can provide large ring gear models of various pump types: